assalamu'alaikum wr.wb

Glitter Words

Minggu, 12 Februari 2012

how do i set my asus linux based laptop keyboard layout to dvorak?

I have a asus laptop hat is running the origonal linux and i want to switch to dvorak and i can move the keyfaces around but it still thinks they are in qwerty possions.

You should be able to find some place in the menu that will let you change things like the keyboard, language ,etc.
If you can’t the commands in this link will work in the terminal.
Good luck

and toshiba tablet pc

toshiba m400 tablet get My laptop is an Asus Eee 900 run on Linux. I never had a choice- I’m not allowed to have a windows computer because I’ll crash it. So, I’m not very smart. If anyone has an answer- please explain as if you are telling a five-year-old how to deactivate a bomb over the phone. There is a mic on the computer already- but it sucks. Please help before I bring out the sledgehammer!

U must use massenkohlinux, or xandros, xandros are especial for assus laptops, theres one laptos that comes with xandros instaled by default as os, but its non-free and must buy license, massenkoh are free downloable:

xandros: www.xandros.ocm
massenkoh: http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com

1 komentar:

  1. nice your blog and very nice dear your blog Ranking is too Good we like its you can see our also website for online shopping......

    Buy Laptop AC ADAPTER and notebook Laptop AC ADAPTER online. laptopkeyboards.org offers Laptop AC ADAPTER and notebook Laptop AC ADAPTER at cheap and discount price.

    BalasHapus