assalamu'alaikum wr.wb

Glitter Words

Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

Q&A: Recommendation on a good video baby monitor...?

best baby audio monitor<br />
Have any parents out there found a really good video baby monitor? My husband and I are just now TTC but I want to get as much info on good equipment now. I like the idea of a video monitor so that we can make sure our baby doesn’t have anything blocking his/her airway. Any reviews on monitors that you really love or really hate would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Honestly, video monitors don’t have half the quality of the regular monitors yet, they’re still experimenting and there are not many on the market. Buy the book ” Baby Bargains” from a Borders or something…it is a genius book telling you the best products on the market comparing price for quality etc.. And as long as you don’t use pillows or fluffy blankets, your baby will not have a problem breathing. Or just get a Moses Basket (look it up) so your baby can sleep next to your bed for the first few months. Don’t worry so much lol

I have a video monitor and I would recommed it to everyone. I absolutley love it and don’t know what I would do without it

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=2849317&kw=video%20monitor&origkw=video%20monitor&parentPage=search&f=Taxonomy/TRUSCA/2510384

The only downside is it makes your room pretty bright at night. So if you need complete darkness, this monitor is not for you.

we have the summer video monitor and i love it..only thing is it is stationary so we mounted it above the crib. it will be the best reality tv you will ever watch!

The Summer Night&Day is a pretty popluar one. it’s almost $ 200, but it has bad reception. Ialso have a used Fisher Price Sound&Lights that I bought for $ 5 and it works waaaaaaay better. I can actually go outside with it and I don’t get interference. The Summer one gets interference almost everywhere in the house, and you can forget going outside with it. The screen is nice, ad I can see a lot of detail, but unless I’m by the baby’s room it’s so annoying. It also interferes with my cell phone (I think they all do), but this one does it a lot, especially when I’m using the web. It also only has 2 channels whereas the Fisher Price one has 10. It might be worth it for you to buy a Summer one used from Craigslist or something, because I don’t think it’s worth $ 200

I have the Summer video monitor and LOVE it! I couldn’t live without it!!! It picks up EVERYTHING! I can even hear him breathing sometimes! It’s awesome!!

graco baby monitor<br />
dual video baby monitor

I am looking to purchase a video baby monitor asap. My daughter has started to sleep in her crib and I hate having to open her door to check in on her every 10 minutes. It is Russian Roulette if you will wake her up when you open her creaky door. I am considering the Summer Infant Day and Night monitor but the reviews are mixed. Any advice? I would like to stay in the 100-150 dollar price range. Thanks in advance! :o )
its not the hinges actually its when the door handle clicks shut….So I’ve been puting a pillowcase in the doorway as I shut it so It doesn’t click but keeps it shut all the way. That is besides the point though and I still would like to check in on her without having to shine a light on her and disturbing her.

wd-40 for your hinges is much cheaper!

I have that monitor and I like it well enough. The screen is large enough to get a good picture, and the picture is clear, even in a room lit only by a night light. It picks up sounds very well. I can hear any squeak or moan the baby makes. My only complaint is that it does get some static, but if you just move the handset a little it goes away. The range is good. It works well even if I’m in the back yard or the driveway. Another benefit is the rechargeable batteries.

It’s funny that opening and closing doors now requires a “technique” once you have a baby! Good luck on finding a monitor. They’re definitely lifesavers!

i don’t have a video monitor but have a monitor that you put under the mattress that detects when the baby stops breathing. i love it. i can sleep at night knowing i have that. don’t remember what it’s called off hand and baby is in bed so i can’t check!

I have a safety first video monitor and I think it’s great! It has night vision so that you can still clearly see your baby at night, without any lights. Here is a link to the one I have: http://www.costco.ca/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=10292268&lang=en-CA

Without it I don’t think I would be able to leave my 5 week old daughter in her room alone :)

Source

1 komentar:

  1. I just want to emphasize the good work on this , has excellent views and a clear vision of what you are looking for..
    angelcare baby monitor reviews

    BalasHapus