assalamu'alaikum wr.wb

Glitter Words

Kamis, 26 Januari 2012

Best VIDEO baby monitor?

baby monitor cost<br />
I’d like to buy a video baby monitor! Last night was the first night I put my 5 1/2 month old in her own room! I have a regular baby monitor but I just could not sleep! I need the comfort of seeing her! I don’t want a “cheap” one but I don’t need the most expensive one they have either! I want one that WORKS good!!!!! I’ve read mixed reviews on so many of them!

When you answer, please tell me why you like that certain one! And if you know of one to stay away from, let me know that too!

Thanks!
I am not “crazy”! My 5 yr old stayed in our room (in her own bed) until she was 3 1/2 because the house we were living in at the time had mold in her room. Then Hurricane Rita hit and we lost our house, so where we were staying, we all had to share a room! I think that’s why I am having “issues” with allowing my new baby to sleep in her own room!

It really hard to do, but you eally have to not be so psycho. lol. I mean that in the best way. It’s what my family called me…well still calls me. I was just like you. But even if you have the video, you are still not going to sleep. Every sniffle and turn she makes is going to wake you up. Don’t spend the money on one of those, it really is just going to end up being a waste.

I didn’t mean that in a bad way. I’m sorry if you ook it that way. I’m just saying that we mothers (I’m including me in this) have this instinct where we want to be with our babies all the time and are worried about things happening to them. I’m just saying that the only way you’ll get over this is just to do it. It’s like the first time you get a baby sitter (which is one I have yet to conquer)

i have a video monitor and i got it as i gift but i think the maker is SUMMER
mine is black and white (cheeper one) and works great
they also make color ones ( A LITTLE more expensive)
and portable color ones (the most expensive one)

i like mine it works good and you can see him if it is dark in the room or not

the only hard part abou tthem is getting them in the right postion to see the baby

Do you just have a sound monitor?
I use a Babysence breathing monitor, it sounds an alarm if my babies breathing get below breaths 10 per min. Most dont alarm until your baby has stoped breathing for 20 sec not much use unless your very good at CPR !!!

One of the best video baby monitors available is the Summer Infant Day & Night Handheld monitor.

These can be found in the 100 dollar price range and have a lot of nice features.

I reviewed on my site at: http://www.colorbabymonitors.com

graco imonitor digital video baby monitor<br />
baby video monitors australia

I’m being a bit proactive and have decided to educate myself on all these baby gadgets. I had a pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage, so even though I was only pregnant a short time, I remember how stressed I was trying to figure out all of this stuff.
So my question is… I thought baby monitors were a dime a dozen. Never knew there were motion sensors, 49 mhz and 900 mhz, video, laptop viewable, etc etc etc. The reviews saying how some mother’s felt their babies lives were saved by the motion sensors got me into “paranoid-mommy-to-be” mode. When I was little, everyone had those Graco, lights when the baby makes noise versions. Does anyone find that these are perfectly adequate for their babies, or are the motion sensors/video models really a better choice? Keeping in mind that I’m trying to restrain myself from one day spending thousands of dollars on things a baby will use for a year. :)

Thank you!

Im using the same monitor my mom used for me! (im 22). I think the new high tech ones are a waste of money. if anything they are more dangerous by giving you a false sense of security.

I didn’t use one – we live in an apartment, were never going to be that far from the baby, I’m skeptical about gagetry, and I had a sixth sense that alerted me whenever my little one had a hiccup in the next room.

If I’d had a big house I might have gotten a simple monitor, but I think a lot of these things are designed to separate you from your wallet …and will surely rob you of more sleep than you can afford in general.

Just my $ .02 – and I know how it feels to be prenatally paranoid. I’m sure I had plenty of my own issues although this wasn’t one of mine. :)

i have the plain old baby monitor and it works just fine! a friend told me that you can’t see your baby in the dark w/ those video monitors – which makes sense, right?

I have a plain old audio monitor, no video, no motion etc. I do however have a digital one. I have the safety first digital monitor. I went digital because there is less interference from wireless signals, other monitoring systems etc. I think the monitors that go beyond audio are not really necessary. I love mine.

We use the plain old monitor. Just the sound of her coughing will wake me up at night….as a mom you become very in tuned to anything going on with your child.

we have one with the alarm that sounds if they stop breathing having a prem was a higher chance of breathing problems and seen as rich grandparents bought it i didnt care it cost $ 300 but also i liked the idea of 2 handsets so if i misplace it its easy to find the other it also has a thermometer in it so i can tell if his room is to warm and how well to dress him for bed it can also bee linked up so my partner can listen to our lil boy from work also tracks his heart rate honestly tho hardly use the crap in it but i couldnt live with out the alarm if he were to stop breathing durin the night it would be heartbreaking to know that i wasnt there and i could of done more if he stops breathing i want to try and save him i sleep better at night knowing that if he stops or his heart rate changes i will be woken by all the alarms as i have a abnormal heartbeat the doctors told us his to young to test on properly

for us its a great investment and after using it i wouldnt trust the other moniters

I use the plain old type & am 100% happy with my choice, to be honest alot of the time I turn it off as my baby’s very noisy & I found myself being kept awake by a grizzle here or there & of course when he cries u don’t need a monitor to hear that so it’s never missed!

Look at the best & the worst & place yourself somewhere in the middle & you can’t go wrong :)

Congrats & PS – I did the same as you ie researched while I was pregnant & am glad I did :)

Source

1 komentar:

  1. I feel more people need to read this information very good! sensational news. I look forward to more;. Interesting read, thanks for helping keep me busy at work)
    video baby monitor reviews

    BalasHapus